TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
- Finding motivation to work towards organisational goals rather than individual/team goals
- What Psychologists say about managing people better
- Role of Emotional Intelligence in leading teams
- Cohesiveness; Empathy and its impact on interpersonal relationships
- Getting rid of “blame games”; taking ownership and responsibility
- Communicating assertively, eliminating groupthink, and delegating tasks
- Increasing Trust and strengthening relationships for higher productivity
- Breaking silos: within and between teams/departments/locations
- Understanding team roles and interpersonal-dynamics
- Accountability and using feedback as a developmental tool
- Learning empathetic communication-skills through cinema; Empathy-building and understanding other’s point of view without judgment.
- Latest research from the behavioural sciences, on using EI to lead better
- Being more accepting of flaws or setbacks, managing the obsession with imaginary expectations
- Asking powerful questions that help build connections, or to defuse conflicts
- The art of Listening, which is the biggest obstacle in understanding each other
- Popular concepts from Psychology to explain our poor listening, rigidity, and insecurity.
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence: “Utilizing” negative emotions (converting them into positive ones)
Mastery in Communication-Skills
- Understanding and adapting to different working/management styles of people
- Art of Giving/Receiving Feedback – to help rather than to hinder productivity
- Written Communication: Focussing on enhancing the 3 key elements: Clarity, Structure, and Relevance
- Speaking effectively, influencing people verbally, understanding things to work on for self
- Feedback on how people really judge us on: Speaking, Listening, Leadership, Likeability.
- Skilled problem-solving through Deep Listening
- Scientific tactics of influencing people verbally and non-verbally
Sanjay has a rich experience of over 25 years in facilitation. He endeavours to work on Transformation, (individuals, teams, and organizations) to develop a fabric where Purpose energizes the connection between Context and Structures, Roles and Identity, and Behaviours and Results.
His focus is on creating provocative and immersive learning experiences for individuals & organizations. He has been a founder member of innovative, blended technology start-ups in people-development and learning.
Sanjay has had an exposure to global cross-cultural teams, both as a manager and a facilitator, in diverse geographies: Asia-Pac, Europe, West Asia. He has a passion for military history, symbols & mythology and working closely with organizations which empower communities.
Communication-skills, Team Building, & EQ
Animesh designs innovative activities and facilitates a team building event in a way that keeps the audience energized throughout. Over the last 8 years, he has done sessions for over 15,000 people, including more than 20 leading companies like Adobe, Times Group, HUL, etc. His most prestigious work has been with the United Nations in Denmark, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pan-India. He was also the youngest trainer in all of UNICEF, worldwide.
He has been a TEDx speaker, and his talk on Public Speaking is the most popular video on that subject in the world, with over 1.6 million views already. He has also conducted training sessions for IIM (Indore) and IIT (Bombay) among other reputed colleges in India.
Academically, Animesh is a Specialist in Psychology from University of Toronto, and an MBA from NMIMS, Mumbai. He spends his spare time as a visiting faculty at a few colleges like Mithibai and NM College.
DR. MARISA D’MELLO
Marisa has over 20 years of work experience in various roles such as lecturer, researcher, psychologist, facilitator, counsellor, and trainer. As a trainer and organisational consultant, she has worked with diverse organizations in the private and social sectors.
She offers sessions and workshops on various behavioral themes such as inter-personal communication, cross-cultural awareness, presentation skills, assertiveness, personal effectiveness, gender awareness, interviewing skills etc. Her areas of special expertise include Communication, Counseling, Gender Sensitivity, Facilitation Skills, HR Policies, Systems & Processes, and Organizational Development.
Marisa’s educational qualifications are from India, USA and Norway. They include two Master’s degrees in Psychology, a post-graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, and a Doctorate.
Leadership & Strategy
Rajiv has interacted with more than 90,000 participants in 100+ organizations globally and has more than 22,000 hours of classroom delivery experience across diversified audiences in India, UK, UAE, Qatar, Srilanka and Nepal.
Since 2006 he has been passionately delivering Learning & Development initiatives at top of line corporates in India and abroad. At Dale Carnegie Training, he was awarded the ‘Global Peak Performer Trainer’ and ‘Superior Trainer of the Year’ awards for 2008 amongst 2900 trainers worldwide. Since 2010 he is successfully delivering Leadership Development Interventions for more than 2500 entrepreneurs in the family managed business program at SP Jain School of Global Management at their Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney campus as their Adjunct Professor for Leadership Development.
Rajiv is well known for delivering high impact interventions by keeping participants highly involved and engaged via group facilitation plus solving real life / real time / real world cases hence immediately connecting with them.
Transformations & EQ
Neeru has built her life on enabling evolution of people and, hence, transformation of organizations. She was heading the L&D at McKinsey in the past. What differentiates her is an insightful, intuitive and action-oriented approach. She likes to balance her pragmatism with a natural flair for bringing creativity and innovation in her process. She enables success and quick results through accountability, and has coached her clients to make significant strides.
She has a flair for designing simplified and powerful content and tools through exploring the powerful patterns and connections that exist all around us. She has a passion for music, understanding the art and science of being human and discovering ways of powerfully living the human experience.